Ashley Sling, Inc. is a leading supplier of wire rope and rigging products. For over 25 years, we have fabricated high quality, below the hook lifting products. We are hiring full-time, hardworking Warehouse Workers for our warehouse located in Charlotte, NC. If you’re interested in the sling fabrication process and eager to learn new skills, Ashley Sling may be the right fit for you.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Assist in the fabrication process for slings.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, as many tasks require the lifting and moving of heavy materials.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, as most duties require a level of physicality.
- No previous experience is required. Training will be provided.
- Good time management.
- Work well with a team.
- Forklift certification is beneficial, but not required.
- Responsibilities may change based on the needs in the warehouse.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Hours will be 8am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. This is an hourly position.
- Every employee has the opportunity to enroll in health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life) and a 401k program.
- Vacation Days package and paid Holidays
- Overtime is sometimes available, but not guaranteed.
How to Apply:
Interested in the position or have questions? Submit your information below and we’ll get back to you.