Terms and Conditions of Use for Ashley Sling Website (ashleysling.com). This site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices.
Ashley Sling. provides basic information on application, proper use and selection of Ashley Sling products and other selected manufacturers. It is not intended, nor should be construed, that the information contained on ashleysling.com or the Ashley Sling product catalog takes precedence over any regulations and requirements, local, state, federal OEM or any other ruling body. Refer to all manufacturer’s owner manuals, warnings, and current OSHA and ASME standards as they apply.
All materials – including but not limited to text, images, graphics, animation, audio-visual, and source code contained in any portion of the site – are the copyright-protected and intellectual property of Ashley Sling. Copyrights may apply to affiliated companies and vendors, whose copyright terms must be agreed upon.
No content from the site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way without written consent from Ashley Sling. Content may be used for personal, noncommercial use where the site is configured to download particular content provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the content, (c) do not use the content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands. Any business use of Ashley Sling content (without written consent) is prohibited.
We may change this site or delete content of features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason, without prior notification.
Copyright, Trademarks & Credits:
You acknowledge and agree that the materials on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other foreign countries.
Our name and logo, and all related product and service names, design marks, are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Ashley Sling. We may claim trademark rights with respect to product or service names that are not included in this statement. The omission of a logo, name, symbol, or design from this list does not waive any trademark rights Ashley Sling may have. Other product and service marks contained on this website are trademarks of their respective owners whose copyright terms must be respected. You may not use any of the trademarks of Ashley Sling or logos without our prior written consent.
This statement does not fully outline our legal copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, but is provided for general understanding for the user of the site. Copyright statement may be updated by Ashley Sling at anytime without notice.
Ashley Sling is committed to protecting your privacy as it applies to our website. By using the website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- Website Collection: Ashley Sling may collect personal identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, company name, home and/or work address, and/or telephone number.
- Links to Other Websites: We include links to other websites whose privacy policies may differ from Ashley Sling. It is user’s responsibility to read and understand these websites privacy statements. Ashley Sling is not liable for information on other websites or personal information you may submit on these sites.
- Use of Personal Information: Ashley Sling collects and uses your personal information to operate the Ashley Sling website and deliver the services you have requested. Ashley Sling may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ashley Sling and its affiliates. Ashley Sling does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties. Methods of information collected includes, but is not limited to, contact form, quote form, training request form, test and/or inspection request form, email marketing form or direct contact with an Ashley Sling representative. Ashley Sling may contact you using the information you provide about additional information about relevant affiliate products or Ashley Sling product and services. Methods of contacts may include mail, email, telephone. You have the right to opt-out of email marketing services at any time by unsubscribing from email marketing, outlined in Ashley Sling email marketing policies.
- Additional privacy terms may be added without notice.
- Email Subscription: Ashley Sling may contact you using the information you provide when subscribing to our email newsletter (name, email address, address, phone number, company name, etc.). Our newsletters are sent via SendinBlue, and your information is safely stored using their programs. Review their policies at any time. You have the right to unsubscribe from Ashley Sling email notifications at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of the emails. It may take up to 10 days for your email to be fully removed and unsubscribed from our list. You may resubscribe at any time.
- Cookies: Ashley Sling website may use “cookies” to help organize your personal online experience. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies.
- Google Analytics Features: Ashley Sling may implement Google Analytic Advertising features, including but not limited to Google Analytics. Our company and third-party vendors use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising features at their own discretion (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
- Other Websites: Ashley Sling is not liable for the tracking technologies found on websites that may be linked on ashleysling.com.
- Ashley Sling has the right to update tracking statements at any time.
This agreement and any other action between Ashley Sling and you shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
Ashley Sling provides basic information on application, proper use and selection of Ashley Sling products and other selected manufacturers. It is not intended, nor should be construed, that the information contained on ashleysling.com or the Ashley Sling product catalog takes precedence over any regulations and requirements, local, state, federal OEM or any other ruling body.
- Refer to all manufacturer’s owner manuals, warnings, and current OSHA and ASME standards as they apply.
- Ashley Sling works to keep the most accurate information available to customers, however Ashley Sling does not guarantee that all specifications presented on the website reflect the most current, accurate information. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully understand their product and take the proper safety measures as outlined by the manufacturer and other regulation requirements, local, state, federal or other ruling body.
- More regulations and guidelines information made available for you here.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The goods that are the subject to sale by Ashley Sling (“Ashley Sling” or “Seller”) to Buyer are referred to as the “Product” or “Products,”
the services sold by Ashley Sling to buyer are referred to as the “Services” or “Service.”
1.Price: All prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed, except that prices for an order that have been accepted by Ashley Sling are not subject to change after acceptance. Prices stated do not include any sales, use or excise tax or any other tax, duty or charge which is now in effect or may be hereafter imposed by any Federal, State, or other authority. All such taxes, duties or other charges shall be paid by Buyer unless Buyer shall provide Seller an exemption certificate acceptable to the appropriate authorities.
2. Terms: Terms are net 30 days from the date of Seller’s invoice. For Seller’s invoices which are not paid within the foregoing terms, Seller shall have the right, in addition to all other rights and remedies to assess a late payment charge of one and one-half percent (1 ½%) (or the maximum allowed by law, if less) per month on the outstanding balance. In addition, Buyer shall be responsible for any and all fees and expenses incurred by Seller in collecting any payments due hereunder, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and collection costs. If any check tendered by Buyer in payment is dishonored upon presentment for payment, then Seller, in addition to all other rights and remedies contained herein, may assess a dishonor charge of Fifty Dollars ($50.00)
3. Orders & Acknowledgments: Seller reserves the right to refuse orders which may be submitted to it and will not be bound to fill any orders unless or until they have been accepted by the Seller. Except as otherwise specifically set forth in writing, executed by Seller and Buyer, these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall govern the rights and obligations of the parties to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall govern in the event of any conflict with any terms proposed by Buyer, and are not subject to change by reason of any written or oral statements by Buyer or by any terms stated in Buyer’s purchase order or confirmation of its order, unless such conflicting or additional terms are accepted in a writing making reference to this order and signed by an authorized representative of Seller.
4. Order Changes: Any Buyer requested changes to an existing order may result in new scheduled ship date for that order. If, pursuant to Buyer written direction or request, any change is made in the products to be furnished or any work to be performed,
5. Shipments: Upon delivery of shipments to the carrier, title to, and the risk of loss or damaged in transit for, such shipments passes to the Buyer. Shipping schedules are estimates only which cannot be guaranteed because of the nature of Seller’s products, and material, labor and manufacturing conditions beyond Seller’s reasonable control. Under no circumstances shall Seller be responsible for any inability or delay in meeting shipping schedules or for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) resulting therefrom.
6. Claims: Claims on prices must be submitted within seven (7) days from the date of Seller’s invoice. Claims on errors in shipments must be submitted with seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the products.
7. Returns: No products are to be returned to Seller without prior approval from Seller. Credit or replacement will only be made after a thorough inspection of the products has been made by Seller’s representative and investigation shows that it is defective, or was shipped in error. A return or authorization will be given to Buyer by Seller’s sales representative for returnable merchandise and must accompany the shipment. Seller retains the right to apply a restocking charge on returns. Unique or specialty products are not returnable.
8. Cancellations: Cancellation of orders or any portion thereof will be allowed only with Seller’s prior written consent and the payment of such cancellation charges as Seller may determine. Cancellation will not be accepted on products that are not regular stock, which are in the process of manufacture or customization, or are ready for shipment. Orders for unique or specialty products are not subject to change or cancellation without written approval from Seller and upon the condition that Buyer pays Seller applicable cancellation charges.
9. Material & Finishes: Specifications, weights, dimensions and descriptions are estimates but are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Seller reserves the right to furnish materially equivalent substitutes for materials which cannot be obtained in sufficient quantities due to existing shortages. Cosmetic blemishes which do not affect performance shall not be considered a defect.
10. Warranty: As a distributor of products manufactured by others, Seller extends to Buyer any and all assignable warranties from the manufacturer of the product. Seller makes no warranties beyond those extended by respective manufacturers.
11. Limitations of Warranty: Except for the warranty set forth in section 11, Seller makes no other representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the products.
12. Limitations of Liability: Seller shall not be liable to any person or entity for any incidental consequential, special or indirect damages (including, without limitation, lost profits or business interruption losses) as a result of this agreement (or breach hereof) or such damages suffered by any purchaser or end user of any products, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise.
13. Default: If Buyer shall become overdue on its account or otherwise defaults in any payment to Seller or if its financial condition shall at any time seem to Seller otherwise inadequate to warrant further shipment on an open account basis, Seller shall have the right, without liability, to refuse to accept any or all orders, to cancel any and all orders, to delay shipments to Buyer, or require advance payment before accepting or shipping any orders.
14. Certifications: All certification and verifications related to products (and the documentation associated therewith), including, but not limited to, certifications for testing and re-verification of products, shall be and remain the property of Seller.
15. Disclosure of Information: Any information, suggestions, or ideas transmitted by Buyer to Seller in connection with the performance hereunder shall not be deemed a secret or confidential or submitted in confidence to the Seller, except as may be specifically agreed to in writing by Seller.