Our perimeter fall protection and debris netting are tested, proven ways to prevent injury, damage and protect your crew.
The applications are light enough to install without the use of a crane, but strong enough for personnel use up to 30 feet! The perimeter debris netting systems are an effective, economical way to protect a job site from falling personnel, debris and tools. Falling debris can seriously injure or kill workers or the public below. It can cause serious and costly damage to equipment, structures, vehicles, and other building materials.
Our experienced, knowledgeable staff can help you choose netting. We will find netting that is best for your specific job and can help you with even the toughest applications.
- Meets OSHA standards for fall arrest up to 30 feet
- Catches bricks, block, reshore posts, hand tools and general construction debris
- Light enough to install without the use of a crane
- Provides safety and security for personnel, equipment and the public below
- Affords protection up to 15″ from the face of the slab
- Clamp on mounting hardware is non-destructive
- Custom applications available to fit nearly any building
- Available for slab thicknesses from 6″ up to 24″