McKissick Snatch Blocks with Hook Fitting
McKissick Snatch Blocks with Hook Fitting, Single Sheave, 2-12t
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of rope without reeving, or while the block is suspended.
- Bolt for opening feature is retained, to ensure no lost bolts.
- Forged steel swivel tees, yokes and hooks.
- Furnished with a latch installed.
- Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
- Center pin equipped with pressure lube fitting.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- All blocks are RFID EQUIPPED.
- “All Alloy” snatch blocks feature a significant reduction in weight compared to snatch blocks made of non-alloy materials.