- Wide range of product available.
- Capacity: 5 to 300 Tons – Larger Models Available.
- Sheave Sizes: 10” to 30”.
- Wireline Sizes: 7/16” to 1-3/8”.
- “Look for the Orange Hook … the mark of the genuine McKissick® quality”
McKissick® 380 Series Hook Block
The 380 Series Hook Block is a high quality Utility Crane Block. It is available in a wide range of sizes and furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and API Q1 certified facility.
- All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby® , forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, and have the patented QUICCHECK® markings (Duplex hooks are available on all sizes).
- All 380 Blocks are furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
- Reeving Guide Standard – All Models.
- Blocks thru 25 tons use 319N style hooks with S-4320 latches.
- Sheaves lubrication through center pin – separate lube channel to each bearing.
- Sheave fully protected by side plates.
- Dual action hook (swings and rotates).
- Repair parts available through worldwide distribution network.
- Design Factor of 4 to 1 (unless otherwise noted).
- All 380 blocks 16” and larger are furnished with McKissick® Roll-Forged sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
Dead End Chart (Double, Triple, & Quad Sheave Blocks*)
|Wireline Size (in)||Dimensions (in):|
(U) Hole Diameter
|Recommended Wedge Socket (McKissick US-422 / US-422T Utility Socket):|
|Recommended Wedge Socket (McKissick US-422 / US-422T Utility Socket):
*To find Dead End Dimensions for Single Sheave blocks, refer to blocks, refer to block tables on pages 313 of McKissick blocks cataglo
+ US-422T Terminator Style