Crosby HR-1000 CT UNC Heavy Lift Swivel Hoist Rings
- All load bearing components are heat treated, Quenched & Tempered alloy steel.
- All components, with the exception of the retaining ring, are produced with maximum material hardness of 34 HRc.
- All primary load bearing components have charpy impact testing. The body, bushing, washer and bail meet impact requirements of 31 ft-lbs min. avg. at -4°F. The bolt meets impact requirements of 20 ft-lbs min. avg. at -150°F.
- Individually Mag inspected with certification.
- Forged bail provides the following:
- Easily readable raised lettering showing the name Crosby or “CG” and PIC Code for material traceability.
- Greater durability providing the increased “Toughness” desired in potentially abusive field conditions.
- Larger opening than standard Hoist Ring bail.
- Top washer is color coded for easy identification (blue for UN threads and grey for Metric threads).
- The Working Load Limit and Recommended Torque value are permanently stamped into each washer.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times Working Load Limit (90° and in-line).
- BOLT SIZE IDENTIFICATION: The size of the bolt will be stated as in the drawing above. Illustration shows meaning of each dimension given.
- Type approval and certification in accordance with DNV Offshore Standard DNV-OS-E101, Drilling Plant, October 2013 and Standard for Certification No. 2.22 Lifting Appliances.
- Frame 2 and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Individually serialized.
- 100% MPI all primary load bearing components.
- Coating: Thermo-diffusion galvanized.
- Optional bolt sizes available upon request.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>