Crosby SHUR-LOC Swivel Hooks
S-1326 Swivel Hook (pictured) / S-13326 Swivel Hook with Bearing
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the 4:1 Working Load Limit with certification.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Rated for both Wire Rope and use with Grade 80/100 Chain.
- G-414 Heavy Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
- Trigger Repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin and trigger.
- S-13326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Fatigue rated.
- The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>