Skip to content
Crosby S-505 Steel Swaging Sleeve
- For Flemish eye wire rope splicing.
- Designed for low temperature toughness.
- Resists cracking when swaged (equals or exceeds stainless steel sleeves).
- Special processed low carbon steel.
- “COLD TUFF”® for better swageability.
- Can be stamped for identification after swaging without concern for fractures when following these directions.
- Use round corner stamps to a maximum depth of 0.015 in. (1/64). The area for stamping should be on the side of the sleeve in the plane of the sling eye, and no less than 0.250 in. (1/4) from either end of the sleeve.
- Standard Steel Sleeve terminations have efficiency ratings