Crosby 3322B Swivel Hooks
- New anti-friction bearing design allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Capacities ranging from 2 through 15 metric tonnes.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby S-4320 or PL-N latch kit.
- L-3322 hooks incorporate markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators — Two strategically placed marks, one just below the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUICCHECK® measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload
- Angle Indicators — Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook. These indicators also provide the opportunity to approximate other included angles between two sling legs.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>