Crosby S-209T Theatrical
- Sizes: 3/8” through 3/4”
- Capacities: 1 through 4-3/4 metric tonnes.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Flat black baked on power coat finish.
- Fatigue Rated.
- Industry leading 6 to 1 design factor.
- Screw pin anchor shackles meet the performance requirement of Federal Specification RR-C-271F Type A, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN 13889:2003.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>