Crosby IPVK Drum Clamp
The IPVK drum clamp is for vertical lift and transfer. Automatically locks on drum, and can be used alone or in pairs. Designed to lift, move and transfer 50-55 gallon drums with steel tops:
- Available in capacity of .5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: IPDV – 11.8” and IPVK – .67”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- IPDV is RFID EQUIPPED.