Crosby IPTKU Beam Lifting Clamp
The IPTKU series beam clamp has an improved hinged hoisting eye that increases the loading angles and an optional new “Double Locking Device.” For transferring steel beams and attaching tackle eye:
- Available in capacities of 2 thru 25 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 2.95” to 40.16”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.