Crosby IPTK Beam Lifting Clamp
This IPTK series beam clamp is suitable for use as a temporary tackle eye for a beam. For transferring steel beams and attaching tackle eye
- Available in capacities of 2 thru 25 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 2.95” to 40.16”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.