Crosby IPNM10 Vertical Lifting Clamp
For use in almost all sectors of industry where, during the lift or transfer, no damage to the material is permitted. Available as Non-Marring Clamps (IPNM10N) or with Padded Cover (IPNM10P)
- Available in capacities of .5 , 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 1.57”
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Material must be clean and dry.
- Maintenance replacement kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.