Crosby IPH10 Horizontal Lifting Clamp
The IPH10 horizontal lifting clamps with spring loaded tension have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacities of .5 thru 12 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 4.75”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.