Crosby IPCC Vertical Lifting Clamp
The IPCC is suitable for the vertical lifting and transfer of concrete pipe sections and wells. Very easy application and removal of the clamp thanks to the built-in carrying-grips. Normally used in combination with 7mm chain (not supplied). These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacity of 1 metric tons.
- Jaw opening available: 1.57” – 5.51”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy, components where required.
- Equipped with handle for easy placement.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.