Crosby G-291 Forged Regular Nut Eye Bolts
- Forged Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- All Bolts Hot Dip galvanized after threading (UNC).
- Furnished with standard Hot Dip galvanized hex nuts.
- Recommended for in-line pull.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these bolts meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>