Crosby A-345CT Master Links Assembly
- Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered
- Individually proof tested at 2 times Working Load Limit with certification.
- Finish is Inorganic Zinc Primer.
- Certified to meet charpy impact testing of 31 ft-lbs. min. avg. at -4° F.
- COLD TUFF® master links are suitable for use at -50° F.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 Offshore Containers, DNV-OS-E101, and Rules for Certification of Lifting Appliances, and are produced in accordance with DNV MSA requirements, including required documents.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these fittings meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>