Crosby A-345 Forged Alloy Master Link Assemblies
- Alloy Steel — Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification.
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point loading per ASTM A952, reference page 276.
- Forgings have a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size, the name Crosby and USA in raised lettering. Selected sizes designated with “W” in the size column have enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Incorporates patented QUIC-CHECK® deformation indicators.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, A-345 impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>