Crosby A-344 Welded Master Links
- Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification.
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point leading per ASME A-952 , reference page 276.
- Each link has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size and the name Crosby® or “CG”.
- Large inside width and length to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Engineered Flat for use with S-1325A coupler link.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Master links are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby master links are 100% proof tested, MPI and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 164 for Crosby COLD TUFF® master links that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting appliances – Loose Gear.
- 7/16” through 1-7/32” have Engineered Flat.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>