Crosby 2160 Alloy Bolt Type “Wide Body” Shackles
- All sizes Quenched and Tempered for maximum strength.
- Forged alloy steel from 7 thru 300 metric tons.
- Cast alloy steel from 400 thru 1550 metric tons.
- Proof tested as follows:
- 7 thru 75 metric tons and 200 thru 300 metric tons: 2 x WLL.
- 125 metric tons: 1.6 x WLL.
- 400 metric tons and higher: 1.33 x WLL.
- All ratings are in metric tons, embossed on side of bow.
- G-2160, (7 thru 55t), are Hot Dip Galvanized and pins are painted red.
- G-2160, (75t and larger), bows are furnished Dimetcoted, and pins are Dimetcoted, then painted red.
- S-2160 bows and pins are painted red.
- Shackles, 30t and larger, are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Can be used to connect Synthetic Web Slings, Synthetic Round Slings or Wire Rope Slings.
- Increase in shackle bow radius provides minimum 58% gain in sling bearing surface and eliminates need for a thimble.
- Increases usable sling strength minimum of 15% and greatly improves life of wire rope slings.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>