Crosby 2150 Carbon Bolt Type Chain Shackles
G-2150 / S-2150
- Capacities 1/2 thru 85 metric tons, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged — Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150-metric ton shackles are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red)
- Fatigue rated (1/2t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Sizes 1/2 – 25t meet the performance requirements of EN13889:2003.
- Shackles 55 metric tons and smaller can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification when requested at time of order.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- All 2150 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules (31 ft-Lbs) avg at -20 degree C (-4 degree F) upon special request.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.\\