Skip to content
Crosby 2130 Carbon Bolt Type Anchor Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 150 metric tons, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150 metric ton shackles are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red) • Fatigue rated (1/3t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Shackles 85 metric tons and larger are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the working load limit.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges
- 3.1 Certification as standard available for charpy and statistical proof test from 3.25t up to 25 tons to DNV2.7-1 and EN13889.
- Crosby 3.25t through 25t G2130OC anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested to 42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. avg. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F). The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 88 for Crosby COLD TUFF® shackles that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting applications – Loose Gear.
- All other 2130 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules (31 ft-lbs) avg at -20 degree C (-4 degree F) when requested at time of order.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality