Crosby 2130 Carbon Bolt Type Anchor Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 150 metric tons, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150 metric ton shackles are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red) • Fatigue rated (1/3t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Shackles 85 metric tons and larger are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the working load limit.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>