Skip to content
Crosby 209A Alloy Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
- Capacities 2 thru 21 metric tons. Meets performance requirements of Grade 8 shackles.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip Galvanized.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.