Crosby 209A Alloy Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
- Capacities 2 thru 21 metric tons. Meets performance requirements of Grade 8 shackles.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip Galvanized.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>