Crosby 209 Carbon Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order, charges will apply.
- Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- All 209 and 210 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules(31 ft-lbs) avg. at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) upon special request.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available.
- Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>