- Sizes 4 Tons through 30 Tons available with Crosby’s S1316A “Positive Locking” SHUR-LOC® hook which may be used for lifting personnel. Meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
- The S320 hook (PL latch) and the S320N hook (S4320 latch), with the proper latch attached, may be used for personnel lifting when secured with proper device (Bolt, nut and pin for the PL latch; Cotter pin for the S4320 latch). Meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
McKissick® UB500 Series Top Swiveling Overhaul Balls
McKissick® UB500 Series are available with sizes to withstand 4 tons through 30 tons. It’s available with multiple styles – with S320 Eye Hook, with S1316 A SHUR-LOCK Eye Hook, and both available with optional web socket.
- Design Factor 4:1.
- The top swivel design on the UB500 assures the ball remains stationary if the Wireline spins.
- The swivel incorporates a sealed roller thrust bearing together with a grease fitting for easy lubrication.
- Each ball can be equipped with the new McKissick® US-422T
- Wedge Socket which can be easily adjusted to fit various sizes of Wireline by changing the wedge (Ensure that correct wedge is used for selected Wireline size).
- All hooks used on UB500 Overhaul Balls (S320, S320N & S1316A) are forged from alloy steel. The S320 and S320N hooks come complete with latches.