Crosby S-506 Swage Duplex Sleeves
- For turnback wire rope splicing.
- Special processed low carbon steel.
- Turnback terminations have efficiency ratings of 94% based on the catalog strength of wire rope.
- Designed for lower temperature toughness.
- Resists cracking when swaged (equals or exceeds stainless steel sleeves).
- COLD TUFF® for better swageability.
- Stamp for identification after swaging without concern for fractures (as per directions in the Wire Rope End Termination User’s Manual).
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>