Crosby SHUR-LOC Hooks
S-1316 SHUR-LOC Eye Hooks (pictured) / S-1318A SHUR-LOCK Shank Hooks
All SHUR-LOC® hooks have the following features:
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
Eye Style incorporates these added features:
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the 4:1 Working Load Limit.
- S-1316 meets the performance requirements of EN1677-3:2001
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Designed with “Engineered Flat” to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
- Fatigue Rated
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>