L-322CN & L-322ANSpecifications
Crosby L-322CN/L-322AN Swivel Hooks
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered.
- Swivel hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby S-4320 or PL-N latch kit. Simply purchase the latch assemblies listed and shown on pages 121 – 122. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Hoist hooks incorporate markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators — Two strategically placed marks, one just below the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECK® measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload.
- Angle Indicators — Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook. These indicators also provide the opportunity to approximate other included angles between two sling legs.
- Type Approval certification in accordance to ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances 2016 available.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product. Positioning Hook Only. Hook is not designed to rotate under load.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>