Crosby IPU10 Vertical Lifting Clamp
The IPU10 vertical lifting clamp is used for lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp.
- Available in capacities of .5 thru 30 metric tons (Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request).
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 6.1”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Available in a variety of styles:
- IP10 – Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
- IP10J – Larger jaw opening.
- IP10S – For use with Stainless Steel material.
- IP10H – For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Minimum WLL of 10% of maximum WLL.
- For use with materials with a surface hardness to 279HV10. Only 5% minimum WLL is needed.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.