Crosby IPSTARTEC11 Beam Clamp
The IPSTARTEC11 beam clamp has been specially developed for lifting with the body in vertical position, controlled tilting, transportation and stacking of steel “H” and “I” profiles. By placing the chain guide in the appropriate position, it is easy to switch from lifting to tilting and back again, which shifts the center of gravity.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 and 2.5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: .24” to .79”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy, components where required.
- Equipped with handle for easy placement.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.