Crosby IPSC10 Screw Style Clamp
The IPSC10 screw style clamp is for positioning, pulling and turning plates or fabrications. Suitable for use in positioning & turning steel plates and sections. Not to be used as a lifting clamp.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 and 3 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 2.36”.
- Suitable for steel with a surface hardness up to 30 Rc.
- Forged alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility