Crosby IPDV Drum Clamp
The IPDV drum clamp is for vertical lift and transfer. Allows drum to remain in an upright position during the lift and transfer using one clamp.
- Available in capacity of .5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: IPDV – 11.8” and IPVK – .67”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- IPDV is RFID EQUIPPED.