Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these turnbuckles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Crosby Hook & Eye Turnbuckles
- End fittings are Quenched and Tempered or Normalized, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
- Hot Dip galvanized steel.
- Turnbuckle eyes are forged elongated, by design, to maximize easy attachment in system and minimize stress in the eye. For turnbuckles sizes 1/4” through 1”, a shackle one size smaller can be reeved through eye.
- Turnbuckle hooks are forged with a greater cross sectional area that results in a stronger hook with better fatigue properties.
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY.
- Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties.
- Body has UNC threads.
- Fatigue Rated.