Crosby 2130A Alloy Bolt Type Shackles Grade 80
- Capacities 2 to 17 metric tons.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of Grade 8 shackles.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with bow and bolt.
- Hot Dip galvanized.
- Shackles can be RFID EQUIPPED.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, G-2130A meet other critical performance requirements including impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 Offshore Containers.
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft.-Ibs.) at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F).
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>