Crosby 210 Carbon Screw Pin Chain Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- All 209 and 210 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules(31 ft-lbs) avg. at -20
- degrees C (-4 degrees F) upon special request.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available.
- Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
Warnings & Additional Information:
Refer to the Manufacturer Warnings and Instructions before attempting to use any product.
Product Warnings >>
The Crosby Group Warnings & Resources >>